Posted on: October 26, 2017
Ludowici is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced marketer to join our Marketing Team in New Lexington, Ohio.
- Work with Marketing Manager on planning and logistics for all marketing activities.
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics, including registration, travel, scheduling, show services, booth delivery, set-up, tear-down and lead retrieval in conjunction with Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate special event logistics including scheduling, travel, catering, facilities management, and hospitality in conjunction with Marketing Manager. (FOI events)
- Coordinate maintenance, printing and distribution of all print materials including sourcing project quotes, press checks, coordinating delivery of final design files from agency/freelancer to the printer and managing stock levels.
- Act as support for sales team including, but not limited to, presentation creation, report creation and distribution, event scheduling and preparation.
- Oversee marketing calendar including scheduling of campaign messaging, events, reporting, etc.
- Under the creative direction of the Marketing Manager, build and schedule electronic communications (email, social, blog) and maintain external distribution list integrity.
- Update WordPress web sites as necessary, including, but not limited to, adding new products, photos, updating with SEO approved content from Marketing Manager, etc.
- Work with internal staff to create and distribute quarterly corporate email newsletter.
- Ordering and shipping of “new-hire” packets to include business cards, letterhead, thank you cards, collateral library, logowear, etc.
- Sourcing, quoting and ordering of logowear, promotional items and other marketing items.
- Coordinate list retrieval efforts with marketing agencies for direct mail/email campaigns.
- Oversee maintenance of photo library for sales and marketing use.
- Maintain marketing archives (copies of print materials for reference, emails distributed, etc.).
- Maintain PR archive (copies of news articles, press releases, advertising, etc.)
- Input and tracking of all marketing invoices and expenditures.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- Travel to offsite meetings and events as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications and 1-3 years of practical marketing, advertising or communications experience; or 4-6 years of relevant job experience in marketing, advertising, event planning or communications
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and Powerpoint are a must.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Houzz. Familiarity with Hootsuite or other social media management software a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and WordPress are a plus.
- Photography skills are a plus.
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work at New Lexington factory location.
Ludowici Roof Tile is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.