The most beautiful buildings in the world are clad with terra cotta roofs and walls. Terra Cotta creates unique visual impact on 50-70% of building’s appearance. Applying one of the most traditional building materials to modern use gives buildings warmth and rich character with beautiful earth-tone colors and organic tones that compliment modern design. Terra cotta works well with other materials — glass, metal, & wood, so the design possibilities are endless. Differentiate your building design from others by using the most traditional building material in a modern-day setting.
The Terra Cotta Advantage: Versatility
- Tailor your building’s exterior to match your exact design aspirations and create a look unique around the world.
- A broad variety of widths and lengths for proper scale on your building.
- Unlimited textures, and surface customization.
- Different textures allow designers to play with shadow effects on the structure.
- Wide range of natural earth tone and glazed colors.
- Can be installed vertically to achieve designer’s vision of the façade.
- Select a material for your project that will remain the same color for 100 years.
- Terra cotta tiles are not monochromatic thus a range of color hues occur within a given color.
- Variations in tone are natural due to temperature variations within kiln, differences in clay pigments and grit composition.
- Rich, warm, earthtone colors are created by extreme heat in kiln and are not affected by sun’s UV rays.
- Terra cotta tiles are color permanent and will not fade — BEST in class color fastness.